As we get closer to the event, I think we're all realizing how much work still needs to be done. On the Advertising and Marketing front, I'm updating the flyers and the Club 4100 blog often, and our last Street Team will be this Sunday. I wish I could make it, but I have to work every Sunday (besides the 17th of course). Good luck to everyone going out Sunday!
In addition to updating the flyers with new information as it comes in, this week I've also made a couple of additions to the Club 4100 blog with adding some basics about the event. Our event is also now featured on Upcoming (http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/2490871/), which is awesome. I have also contacted Jennifer Donatelli from the Gazette in hopes of getting some extra coverage before and after the event. There are some flyers up at Bingo World which will hopefully bring in some more guests, and I'm waiting to hear back about how much of a discount we can get on the Bull Roast tickets on the 9th. I really want to go, so hopefully we can all work something out.
This past Monday was also our last official meeting with CCBB. It went great, as usual, and was another promising reminder as to why we're doing this whole thing. They had some helpful advice on how to reach more members of the community, are helping us advertise as much as possible, and we even sold some tickets!
This week should be a busy but exciting one. I'm attempting to wrap up a lot of my work for other classes so I can dedicate as much time as necessary and as possible for Club 4100.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment