Friday, March 27, 2009

Unitas Family


I spoke with Chad Unitas again, and it is so great to hear the passion within his voice about our project with Club 4100; it's exactly what I was hoping for. Aside from speaking with the Unitas family, I have attempted to get in contact with as many reporters as possible. Some have been more successful than others, as expected. From The Baltimore Sun, I have tried to contact via email or phone calls TEN reporters or editors! As of today, only one has gotten back to me to refer a fellow reporter who would be very interested in the project, so we'll see if he's able to get back to me after he's back from sick leave. I also spoke with the Baltimore Blast to see about getting player or cheerleader appearances at our event, and have updated both versions of the flyers and sent them out to the class. On the Club 4100 blog, I added links to Baltimore Grassroots Media and the Baltimore Fun Guide, which is the events calendar for The Baltimore Sun. I also put in a request from The Baltimore Fun Guide to add us to their events calendar, as well as a request from Baltimore Grassroots Media for event coverage for our event.

That's all for this week! I look forward to contacting (and hopefully getting more replies back from) as many people as possible, and furthering details with our event so our team can continue to market and advertise as much as possible.

1 comment:

  1. It is amazing how many people that know about Club4100 are showing a genuine interest in the project. Do you think Chad would be a good one to interview as well?

    ReplyDelete